1.5

Customer service completely ends when you sign that contract you will not get anything done from them or a phone call returned !!I bought a home from them in Chiefland Florida . I will not buy another from them or refer anybody to them!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wayne frier homes home construction. Wayne Frier Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wayne frier homes home construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayne Frier Homes.

Had an Experience with Wayne Frier Homes?

Comments

Wayne Frier Live Oak homes You portray yourself as honest upstanding,charaterized by integrity and truth.With qualities closely associated with moral execllents .after reviewing audio/video evidence of the state inspector concerning 1 of your homes,the home in question,I concluded that Wayne Frier/Live oak is one of the most vicious predators in existence today.Exceptionally deceitful and fraudulent with intentional.know and wanton malice to do harm to others for monetary gain.Worst customer service ever and once he has his money that is it they do not care if your walls fall down after you move in...